Monday 27 June 2011

Read Quran : Surah Al Fatihah and tauhid

al fatihah and tawhid, by Shakiel Humayun








Abu Hurairah Rad reported I heard Rasulullah Sallahu Alaihiwasallam Narrating a hadees qudsi, that Allah Taala has said: “I have devided surah fatiha into two halves between Me and My slave and My slave will receive what he asks. So when his slave says
alhamdulillahi rabbil alameen – praise be to Allah the Rab of the universe
Allah says
Hamidani Abdi – My slave has praised me

Arrahmani rahim – the compassionate and the merciful
Atna alayya abadi – my slave has extolled me

Malikiyoumiddin – master of the day of judgment, that is of reward and punishment
Majjadani abadi/fawwad’a elayya abadi – my slave has glorified me or entrusted me

Iyyakanabudu wa iyyaknastaeen – You alone do we worship and you alone do we seek for help
Hada biynee wa baina abadi, wa li abadi ma sa-ala – this is between me and my slave so what ever he asks it will be granted

Ihdinasiratal mustaqeem,swiratalladeena anamta alaihim g'airil mag'dubi alaihim, waladdalleen- Guidance to the straight path, the path of those upon whom you have bestowed favors and not of those who have incurred your wrath nor of those who have gone astray
Hadaa ly abadi wa li abadi masaala –this (part of the surah is exclusively) for my slave and my slave shall receive whatever he has asked for.

This intimate conversation of the prayer, begins with Fatiha recitation and lays the initiation of an intimate communion with Allah till the prayer ends with the final 'salaam'

May Allah grant us all the blessings to present to him in the best possible manner - Ameen Summa Ameen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails